Blue Springs provides our potential customers with several crucial reasons to choose our services when considering a remodel. We treat every project like we’re working on our own houses, and we don’t believe any job is complete until our experts review it. To summarize prior blog posts, our brand’s top selling points include:
- Our unbeatable, industry-leading warranty lasts a lifetime on every product and service, and you can even transfer it to the next owner of your home. We proudly stand behind our work for life.
- We’ve serviced the Kansas City area for over 20 years, and we supplement our expertise with our emphasis on quality, professionalism, and efficiency.
- The financing options we offer make our services both accessible and affordable. We know that renovating your home shouldn’t mean unnecessary fees and high-interest rates – our payment plans are flexible and can fit any budget.
Recognitions & Certifications
Our valued customers aren’t the only ones that stand behind our top-notch work – many reputable organizations in the remodeling industry advocate for us. We have claimed the following titles in recognition of our accomplishments and accolades:
- The only exclusive, licensed Element dealer in the Kansas City, MO area
- Top Rated Local® Home Contractor
- An active member of NARI (National Association of the Remodeling Industry)
- Environmental Protection Agency certified lead-free
- Better Business Bureau A+ accredited
- Over ten years screened and approved by HomeAdvisor and former recipient of the Best of HomeAdvisor Award
SoftLite Window Achievements
The National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC) provides accurate information to measure and compare the energy performance of windows, doors, and skylights. The entirety of our products includes some of the most exemplary ratings the NFRC can provide. SoftLite Windows has won ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year a total of eight times and their Sustained Excellence Award for six of those years.
The SoftLite Window Advantage
The standard industry window has a CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute of air that infiltrates your home) of .30. This measurement means 2.25 gallons of air enter per minute. But SoftLite Elements windows only have a CFM of .01, which is equivalent to .075 gallons of air per minute. Air infiltration with these windows is virtually non-existent. These windows are hard to beat, and luckily you can get them right here at Blue Springs Siding & Windows.
Kansas City’s Best Option for Windows, Doors, Siding, and More
Professionalism, open communication, and reliability are our top priorities here at Blue Springs Siding & Windows. We don’t consider a job finished until we’re sure we’ve checked all your boxes. Together, we’ll confidently help turn your house into a home that sports both safety and curb appeal. If you’re looking for windows, doors, siding, and more for your next home improvement project in Kansas City, contact Blue Springs Siding & Windows today.