Why Settle For Anything Less Than The Best?
At Blue Springs Siding and Windows, we believe that homeowners should never have to settle. We proudly provide James Hardie siding because of the brand’s unparalleled durability, performance, and incredible price point. Whether you’re building a brand new home or you want to replace your current home’s siding with a product that’s built to last, James Hardie siding won’t let you down. Continue reading below to learn more about this amazing home siding option, and get in touch with us today for a free estimate for your home!
An Investment In James Hardie Siding Will Provide You With:
A Wide Variety Of Fade-Resistant Color Options
Protection From Wind, Rain, Snow, And Hail
Resistance To Insects And Animals
Blue Springs Siding and Windows is proud to install James Hardie siding in Kansas City-area homes. Whether you’re building a new home or upgrading the home you’re already in, you’re going to love the way this home siding option looks from the moment the installation is complete. With Blue Springs Siding and Windows, you’ll not only receive durable, brand-new siding, but you’ll also get:
- Free, no-obligation estimates with an experienced siding contractor
- Start-to-finish assistance from our helpful staff
- Convenient financing options to fit every budget
High-Quality Siding From A Trusted Name
James Hardie siding comes with several advantages, including the fact that it’s manufactured to withstand some of the toughest elements. Whether your grill gets too close or a baseball throw goes higher than planned, you can count on superior resistance to numerous threats, including:
- Weather: Kansas City weather can be unpredictable. From strong winds, powerful hail, blizzards, and anything else Mother Nature can throw at your home, this James Hardie siding stands strong against the elements.
- Fire: This durable home siding is flame-resistant, noncombustible, and approved for fire-rated construction. This is just one more way James Hardie siding will give you peace of mind.
- Pests: Because it is termite and pest-protected, James Hardie siding offers exceptional damage protection from woodpeckers, squirrels, and other pests that are common in the Kansas City area.
- Moisture: This home siding option is engineered to keep out even the tiniest drops of water to prevent molding, rotting, and water damage.
- Time: As your home ages, so does the exterior. But not with James Hardie siding. Not only is it fade-resistant, but it’s also built to last longer than its competitors. Your home will look brand new for decades to come!
Worth The Investment
In addition to looking fantastic, James Hardie siding has been proven to increase the overall value of your home. In fact, Remodeling Magazine has found for several years in a row that re-siding your home with a fiber-cement siding provides the best return on your remodeling investment. It’s even been backed by Good Housekeeping’s seal of approval. Not to mention the more than 5.5 million homeowners who have chosen James Hardie siding for its timeless style and exceptional durability. You won’t be disappointed when you choose James Hardie!
Affordable Financing Options
We know that a siding installation is a major investment, so we want to make it easy and affordable to get the products you need. We offer several financing options such as:
- Installment loans
- Revolving lines of credit
- Special offers – including 90 days same as cash
- 6-12 months to pay with no interest through our many partners
We also accept all major credit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Just ask a member of our staff about financing options during your consultation.
For a free siding consultation with Blue Springs Siding and Windows, please call our office or get in touch with our siding contractors through our website.
We can’t wait to help you improve your home!
Choosing the Right Replacement Siding There are several factors to think about when choosing the materials for your home’s exterior. What will match your home’s existing exterior design? Are there cost-effective siding options out there? Which siding option needs the least amount of maintenance? How long does siding installation take?…Read More
If you’re like many homeowners in the Kansas City area, then your door has probably taken a few hits from the elements over the years. Between hot summers and bitter winters, your door’s paint may be fading, and the seal might not be as strong as it once was. So…Read More
Choosing the right company to work on your home is a big decision, and here at Blue Springs Siding and Windows, it’s a responsibility we don’t take for granted. We started this company with one goal in mind- to provide homeowners with the best customer service possible because we understand…Read More